Are you looking for opportunities and ways to increase online collaboration with other classes around the world?
Register for the iEARN Workshops offered by IEA on Friday 4th of January, from 9 am till 1 pm.
Venue to be announced
The session will cover the following:
- An introduction to iEARN Online Community
- iEARN Projects-based learning pedagogy
- How to join iEARN Projects and online forums
- Some of the iEARN projects featured during the session include: Custom and Tradition, Folk Tales from around the Globe, Folk Costumes, A day in the Life, A Global Sense of Caring, Laws of Life, Get to Know Others, Children’s Rights, Environmental issues, Citizenship and identity, Food and Hunger Distribution.
Clarifications about scholarships available
- A limited number of scholarships are available for teachers to participate in the iEARN online courses
- Projects will be showcased at the iEARN International Conference in Qatar from July 1-6, 2013.
Fill the online application